Information Security Roadmap Analyst
Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Information Security Roadmap Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Information Security Roadmap Analyst will apply human-centered design principles to help inform and influence initiatives, focused on the user experience and the overall design of products and services. The role will include closely working with Bank teams and users to clearly articulate their journey map, help define product roadmap and user stories, and interact with product managers and engineers/developers on product/service development through clearly articulated designs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an experienced professional, you will provide advice to client management with regard to moderately complex security issues.
- Assist in the review, development, testing, and implementation of security plans, products, and control techniques
- Coordinate the reporting of data security incidents
- Provide technical support to the client and management and staff in risk assessments and implementation of appropriate data security procedures and products
- Monitor existing and proposed security standard setting groups
- Adhere to State and Federal legislation and regulations
- Identify and escalate changes that will affect information security policy, standards, and procedures
- Execute security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs; research attempted efforts to compromise security protocols
- Administer security policies to control access to systems and maintain the company firewall
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Exercise sound judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 5-7 years of IT experience
- User Product Roadmap review User experience mapping
- Proficiency in design tools (i.e. Sketch, Photoshop), user engagement platforms, and basic level understanding/proficiency of web development
- Ability to understand and articulate journey maps of users and translate this to product roadmap user stories
- Ability to identify, analyze, and address problems to resolve issues whenever possible in way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight
- Motivated attitude and willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical skills/problem-solving/conceptual thinking
- Effective communication skills
- Appropriate confidence and comfort in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
THE FOLLOWING ARE DESIRED:
- Information Security principal experience
- Design portfolio or previous work examples
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.