Information Security Engineer
|Reference # :||18-10487||Title :||Information Security Engineer|
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||11/23/2018|
Information Security Engineer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Information Security Engineer for our client in Chicago, IL.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• The Information Security Engineer is responsible for helping to define, drive, and deliver major components of client's security strategy
• You will work with the Program leader on complex, multi-million dollar projects that deliver world-class User/Data Protection controls in support of strategy
• Knowledge and experience with information security controls, infrastructure and implementation techniques is a key component to this role
• You will demonstrate extraordinary organizational and cross-functional communication skills to drive data loss prevention best practices across the Enterprise
• You will be partnering with leadership across the Bank to design controls, governance routines, and service alternatives that improve the firm's defenses against Insider risks
• You may direct multiple major technology teams within Global Technology that research, engineer, test, implement, communicate, monitor, and maintain solutions supporting the Bank's information security policies and/or procedures
• You will utilize your in-depth knowledge and business requirements to design and engineer secure solutions to meet customer/client needs, or to address critical audit findings while protecting the Bank's data assets
• Deep experience with Insider Threat as a focus area within Information Security
• Knowledge of User and Entity Behavior Analytics and associated technologies
• Familiarity Unstructured Data inspection technology
• Experience and hands on knowledge with Data Loss Prevention security controls
• Experience Web Proxy controls
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite including MS Project and Visio
• Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization
• Exceptional communication and customer relationship skills
• Ability to build consensus and cooperation as well as to influence, interact and negotiate with senior leadership in the organization
• Knowledge of change and project management methodologies and principles and the ability to integrate them into project design
• Broad knowledge of Information Security technologies, techniques and processes
• Familiarity with Six Sigma tools and vocabulary
• Experience leading complex technical projects, meeting target timelines, facilitating project meetings, authoring project documentation, issue resolution, and project resource identification
• Demonstrable ability to self-direct project outcomes, with minimal supervision to achieve program goals
• Excellent process design capability to improve overall efficiency, mitigate resource conflicts, and improve customer/client experience
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.