Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Information/Records Assistant for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Information/Records Assistant will support the strategic initiative of creating a digital utility. It will also support Knowledge Management and Digital Warehouse. He/She will assist with records indexing, metadata enriching and some scanning and migration tasks.
- Review information index code into excel spreadsheets.
- Prepare documents for scanning, log documents and organize folders.
- Scan and quality control documents in the Records Management System
- Scan documents, using appropriate method for best resolution:
- Manipulate data in excel spreadsheets
- Analyze record information enrich metadata and correct spelling errors
- Review key words, and follow taxonomies
- Review paper documents, remove staples, clips, etc, assess for scanning quality.
- Data entry of records individually and in bulk into the Records Management System.
- Index and quality check documents that have been scanned. Image QC involves reviewing each page to identify poor quality documents for rescanning and ensuring the electronic copy is an exact replica of the paper copy.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Perform simple and complex searches to check for redundancy and accuracy
- Experience with an Enterprise Content Management System/Records Management System; proficient with Open Text Content Server and SharePoint preferred
- Knowledge of a variety of scanning devices
- Microsoft Office/Outlook skills, knowledge of Access, and strong Excel skills.
- Ability to successfully prioritize work on multiple tasks.
- Good organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to use sound judgment.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with team members.
- Exceptional customer service and strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to work in an engineering/utilities, highly regulated environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Eileen Sares at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.