Information Integration Architect
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Information Integration Architect for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements.
- Contributes to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions.
- Develops prototypes of the system design and works with database, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout development and implementation processes.
- May lead multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor.
- Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations, as well as mentor junior architects.
- Strong understanding of Data Management and associated capabilities (data modeling, metadata, data quality, data persistence, data provisioning, data integration)
- Strong data integration skills including knowledge of Big Data eco-systems, ETL, Virtualization, APIs, and other data integration and provisioning patterns.
- Strong data modeling skills (Erwin, PowerDesigner preferred)
- Ability to design data platforms and understand various design patterns
- Skill in multiple RDBMS platforms (Oracle Exadata, SQL Server, etc.)
- Must be able to identify, analyze and address problems to resolve issues whenever possible in way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight. Motivated and willing to learn.
- Effective communication skills
- Must be comfortable in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Must have strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
Interested in applying?
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Previous Information Security experience
- Previous financial institution experience
- Experience with data warehouse design
- Ability to work with Technical and Non- Technical business owners
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.