In Vivo Scientist
In Vivo Scientist
Job Number: 20-04413
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an In Vivo Scientist for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assist in vivo physiology experiments to support programs within the Client.
- Responsibilities Required: The successful candidate will support in vivo studies via dosing and handling.
- Execution of in vivo studies to evaluate test compounds, recording data, data analysis and presentation of results.
- Bachelors in Biology or Physiology or related discipline.
- >5 years of relevant experience after degree
- Physiologist with animal handling experience.
- Conduct in vivo and ex vivo experiments.
- Experience handling rodent species necessary.
- Oral, SC, IP dosing of animals, blood sampling and experience with necropsy procedures required.
- Background/experience in fibrosis, liver and lung physiology and/or rodent surgery a plus.
- Computer-aided analysis of histological images.
- Basic understanding of histological techniques and methods also desirable.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.