IMS Systems Programmer
IMS Systems Programmer
Job Number: 19-02554
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an IMS Systems Programmer for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The position provides technical support for a large scale IMS DB/DC and DBCTL systems running in a z/OS parallel SYSPLEX environment with complex applications
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor
- Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations
- Participates in design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities, to include OS technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities
- Responsible for components of complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities
- Experienced IMS z/OS systems programmer with a minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience
- Participates in design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities, to include IMS z/OS technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities
- Strong knowledge and background in IMS installation and maintenance procedures with an emphasis on SMP/E knowledge
- Experienced in IMS SMP/E usermod support
- Strong experience in the support of IBM and BMC IMS program products
- Familiar and experienced with IMS problem determination and performance techniques, good analytical skills, debugging skills
- Good communication skills both written and oral are required as the individual must interface with application developers, support teams, software vendors and management staff
- Ability to provide ongoing training and mentoring of less experienced team members
- Desired: Experience in any a plus: Assembler, REXX, DB2, CICS, MQSeries, VTAM, TCPIP, LU62, BMC Mainview, BMC Systems Administration tools, OMEGAMON, RMF, RACF, ACF2, CAFC, DEBUG TOOL, FAULT ANALYZER, Web-Interfaces, JAVA
If interested, you may contact:
Adrian Miranda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.