Job Number: 21-06877
Job Number: 21-06877
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Import/Export Specialist for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Daily management and coordination of import/ export tariff code/clearance instruction requests
- Compile data and documentation necessary to support company valuation adjustment / reconciliation programs
- Manage and maintain files of all import and export documentation in an audit ready state and coordinate with internal customers in response to audits or other requests for information pertaining to company import activities
- Support Customs & Trade as needed with Analytics - analytical data gathering and management support for the Customs Classification database, metrics, prior disclosures, drawback, special projects, and other needs as determined
- Perform other duties that may be assigned or required to support Global Customs and Trade Compliance
- Extensive knowledge of US Customs laws and regulations, US Foreign Trade Zone laws and regulations
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be a team player and be willing to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required
- Must be able to work independently with limited day-to-day supervision
- Must be detail oriented with technical writing skills
- Strong computer skills: MS Office, (strong in EXCEL, and PowerPoint, basic in ACCESS)
- Self-starter, proactive, flexible, strong interpersonal skills are essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- 2-5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment and expertise on US regulations and requirements for import, export and domestic shipments of specialty pharmaceuticals including US Customs, US Foreign Trade Zone and Department of Transportation Laws
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.