Job Number: 19-06696
Job Number: 19-06696
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a/an Implementation Manager for our client in St. Louis, MO.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for leading the implementation phase for new client set-up and existing client upsells. This includes planning and coordinating both client and cross-functional operational teams to support all aspects of Client’ setup.
- Serve as the main point of contact and is responsible for the overall strategic direction of a project.
- Will mitigate client/member risks and internal risks through comprehensive understanding of all downstream impacts of project components and partner with sales and account management teams to facilitate operational procedures and implementation processes for new products.
- Lead project plan development and facilitate implementation phase for new client implementations and upsell opportunities for existing clients.
- Act as consultative client liaison between all Client’s functional areas and client contacts (including client, TPA, broker and /or consultant parties).
- Define project scope, develop project plan, determine necessary resources and establish project timeline.
- Provide strategic direction and guidance to both internal operational functions and client to mitigate project risks to all parties.
- Able to clearly understand and communicate client intent decreasing disruption impact to beneficiaries.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Represent Implementation team throughout sales process including written and oral communications.
- Able to understand RFP language and demonstrate to client how their objectives will be met through the implementation phase.
- Able to present to executive level clientele and influence decision-making process.
- Ensure quality and service standards are met; including client contractual deliverables related to the implementation process.
- Meet regularly with client to determine service requirements and expectations for overall satisfaction.
- Conduct project post-mortems and create recommendations based on lessons learned.
- Identify both successful and unsuccessful project elements and establish best practices for project execution.
- Present to Implementation team and operational leadership at annual team meeting.
- Work with sales and account management to establish implementation process and operational procedures.
- Identify opportunities to standardize, document and define procedures.
- Identify process inefficiencies and provide innovative solutions to solve for gaps.
- Provide executive-level updates and presentations to internal staff.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor's degree in related field or 11 to 14 years of experience.
- Microsoft Office experience and ability to adapt to Client’s proprietary systems.
- Project management experience and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively influence key decision-makers.
- Ability to lead multiple, highly visible projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate people and teams cross functionally to resolve complex issues within Client’s designated timeframes.
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Rita Dennis | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary