IMD Project Management Lead
Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for an opportunity with our client in Lawrenceville, NJJob Title: IMD Project Management Lead
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Schedule: 40 hours/week
- A MS, MBA, PhD, PharmD or other advanced degree in a physical or natural science with 10 or more years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry in areas such as biology, clinical development, pharmaceutical development, or chemistry.
- PMP certification is highly desirable.
- Drug development project management experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence, negotiate, and drive organizational engagement. Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to the changing needs of the organization.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where speed is paramount
- Willing to work as a topic expert, outside of a traditional functional environment, in a team unified around serving the assets
- Ability to recognize, articulate, and accept calculated risks to make informed decisions
- Willingness and ability to effectively cooperate and partner with external vendors and BMS
- This position requires strong experience with drug development and commercialization, and excellent oral and written skills.
- IMD Project Management is focused on driving new drug development through providing effective and efficient project management of drug development teams.
- The Project Management Lead supports drug development teams, with one or more molecules in development. The Project Management Lead utilizes a variety of project management tools to build and sustain high-performing cross-functional teams.
- The Project Management Lead provides all project management support to the team and works closely with the team leaders.
- The Project Management Lead ensures optimal execution against the plan and consistency with the BMS Product Development and Commercialization process.
- This requires an understanding of both scientific and commercial issues, as well as efficient resource utilization in a multi-project environment.
- The Project Management Lead maintains all project timelines and is responsible for communicating changes to the approved plan.
- Responsibilities include creating and maintaining integrated cross-functional project timelines, preparing internal team documents, authoring development plans and monthly reports.
- This specific project management role may work closely with a key strategic alliance partner for projects that are being jointly developed.
If interested, you may contact:
Froilyn Jane BautistaFroilyn.Bautista@eclaro.com(201) 285-8622ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing. Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.Website: http://www.eclaro.com
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees