IDT Project Manager
IDT Project Manager
Job Number: 19-02608
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an IDT Project Manager for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The IDT Project Manager is closely partnered with the IDT Leader to enable effective execution of IDT strategy and plans. The scope of responsibilities of the IDT Project Manager fall into 4 general categories which flex across all drug modalities, disease areas and stages of development.
- IDT Management, including meeting planning, facilitation and documentation
- CMC Project Timeline Management, including maintenance of up-to-date MS project timelines and timeline scenario planning
- Gaps Analysis and Risks Management
- Allocation of drug substance and API materials for non-clinical use.
- Is a leader, coordinator, and facilitator for the Portfolio Strategy and Integration group, providing tactical direction, managing teams, and providing tactical solutions that support the overall program strategy developed by the IDT.
- Manages 4-6 IDTs (actual number determined by level of project complexity and candidate experience) and drives execution of program strategy by fostering communication and integration of all functional area representatives on the integrated development team.
- Drives and manages all IDT meeting logistics including the creation of clear and concise meeting minutes that will be shared as appropriate to align all functional representatives of decisions and actions agreed upon by the team.
- Facilitates sub-team meetings, as appropriate.
- Is responsible for the development of a detailed CMC project plan that is aligned with the overall program strategy. Tracks all project milestones and clearly communicates status of project through the use of established PSI tools.
- Leverages portfolio and program management tools to track program execution, milestones, risks, and long range planning to ensure appropriate communication to team members and management. Examples include the following: PSI CMC Database; OnePager Pro; MS Project Server, ePlan/Planisware; DOI Tool; Right First Time Scorecard; Operational Risk Management
- Works collaboratively with the IDT Leaders and functional leaders to track the critical operational aspects of the program(s), including monitoring key deliverables, decision points, demand planning, and critical path activities to drive delivery of project objectives which roll up to the Product Development BOW.
- Is responsible for contributing to the definition and execution of risk management strategies, contingency planning, supporting the development of a high performing team(s), and communication of the solutions to management.
- Partners with the IDT Leader to facilitate the management of risk by scheduling meetings with the IDT as appropriate. The IDT Project Manager is responsible for capturing all gaps/risks into the appropriate PSI tools to enable effective portfolio visuals of the gaps and risks.
- Coordinates and ensure appropriate allocation of drug substance and API materials for non-clinical use.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or relevant scientific discipline with at least 5 years of relevant experience, Masters’ degree or PhD with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Highly motivated self-starter that works well both in teams as well as independently.
- Strong project management, business process management, and optimization skills.
- Familiarity with end to end CMC drug development with an understanding of critical milestones and typical bottlenecks preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish results and meet deadlines and commitments.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral a written.
- Demonstrated analytical and logic skills with a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence, negotiate, and drive organizational engagement.
- Experience developing and/or managing program management tools to forecast budgets, timelines and resources preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pat Bandiwan | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary