Identity and Access Management Tech Lead
Identity and Access Management Tech LeadWork where innovation drives business! Eclaro is looking for an Identity and Access Management Tech Lead for our client in Chelsea, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a globally recognized publisher and distributor of educational materials that is transforming itself with cutting edge technologies. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- (50%) Software Engineering and Development, which supports Identity and Access Management (IDAM)
- Developing in Java and the contemporary Java software development ecosystem, including the J2EE stack and SpringSuite
- Building out IDAM platform capabilities primarily as a service
- Utilizing Agile software development tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Leveraging cloud environments for their capabilities and as the deployment platform
- Writing and defining user stories, use cases, and acceptance criteria for IDAM features
- Leading other engineers in the development of IDAM platform
- Communicating with engineering management and peer teams on the IDAM platform
- (20%)IDAM Integration Support
- Understanding typical methods of applying and integrating IDAM practices in Web and other software
- Analyzing IDAM requirements of client systems
- Advising on and supporting the use of IDAM platform
- Building out integration catalog on the use of the IDAM platform
- (20%) IDAM System and Platform Support
- Supporting the ongoing operation of IDAM systems, particularly as a point of escalation for resolving non-routine problems
- Proactively analyzing the behavior of IDAM systems and platforms to identify opportunities for improvement
- Debugging issues with IDAM services
- (10%) Identity and Access Management Practices and Architectures
- Authentication and authorization standards and practices
- Authentication and authorization tooling, libraries, and technical artifacts
Interested in applying? Contact Anthony Viterbo at Anthony.Viterbo@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.