Identity and Access Management Sr. Architect
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Identity and Access Management Sr. Architect for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Define, document, and publicize strategic roadmap for various IAM technology stacks
- Influence to ensure alignment & effective prioritization of Product Roadmaps to IAM Strategy
- Continuously follow and evaluate IAM technology landscape (market/best practice) for gap/opportunity development
- Bridge the gap between various development teams for designing solutions and business partners to fully understand their requirements
- Define enterprise wide standards and policies in respect to emerging technologies and provide the control framework to ensure adherence
- Strong understanding of industry standard SSO technologies and protocols (OAuth, OpenID Connect, FIDO, SCIM, LDAP, SAML)
- Understanding of API design concepts and modern application interaction patterns
- Strong knowledge across the technology stack such as web protocols, multiple operating systems, hypervisors and distributed systems architecture
- Proficient in Windows, Midrange and Mainframe access provisioning and security systems
- Familiarity with deployments and integrations of IAM solutions within the cloud (Azure or AWS)
- Strong discipline regarding enforcement of access management core principles
- Familiarity with IT security and risk management practices
- 10+ years working in Information Technology
- 5+ years working in Identity & Access Management
- Understanding of financial services regulatory and legal environment
- CISSP Certification
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Experience with multi-factor authentication technologies and privileged access management
- Experience deploying large-scale, global projects and programs
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.