Identity Access Manager Production Support Specialist
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Identity Access Manager Production Support Specialist for our client in Hopewell, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The position is a shift member of the IAM Production Support team responsible for administration and support of production Identity & Access Management solutions.
- Experience supporting SiteMinder R12, PingAccess, CA Directory Services, Ping Identity Federation, and Sailpoint.
- Experience in supporting complex PKI infrastructure
- Strong understanding in integrating SSO with externally hosted vendor (3rd party) applications using SAML and OAuth with Ping Identity Federation
- Should exhibit disciplined, process-driven and result oriented approach in daily activities
- Production support experience with ITSM solutions (Remedy) including Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management.
- General knowledge and understanding of UNIX, Linux, and WinTel operating systems.
- Demonstrates ability to work as an individual contributor in a global team environment.
- Strong understanding of server patching process and solutions (Scanning, Patching, Reporting)
- Open to work in shifts and weekend to support 24*7 production support.
- College degree, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years hands on experience with Siteminder including R12 and CA Directory server.
- 2+ years hands on experience in supporting PKI infrastructure.
- 5+ years hands on experience providing L1/L2/L3 technical production support with ability to provide quick turnaround solution
- Significant experience in analyzing logs and identifying problems with authentication and authorization. Experience with Splunk.
- Familiarity with common UNIX and Windows utilities, diagnostic, and monitoring tools.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues for Siteminder web agents configured with various web servers on UNIX and Windows environment.
- Scripting experience with Perl, Shell and/or Java.
- 3+ years of experience with ITSM tools (Remedy, ServiceNow) and processes (IM/PM/CM)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of network protocols, LAN, WAN, SSL, Firewall, Load Balancer, and DMZ configurations
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- Experience with enterprise monitoring tools such as Tivoli, Netcool, Sitescope, and Introscope.
- Understanding of predictive analytics concepts
- Experience with automation tools and concepts used to automate server builds and application releases
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.