Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a IAM Architect for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities
- Responsible for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities
- Establishes input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility, coordination of subsystems design, and integration of total system
- Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors
- Will have responsibility for multiple, complex projects; will direct activities of teams related to special initiatives or operations and may have direct reports
- Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- The IAM Architect provides institutional vision at scale around the implementation of privileged access controls
- The ideal candidate will leads and/or participate in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities
- The position consists of hardening access controls to our production environment and may require updates to existing configurations or design of new access configurations
- The ideal candidate will be able to understand current state and influence design decisions
- This position will also lead SSH key management for an enterprise class organization. Must be able to meet demands of working across multiple work streams, communicate effectively with senior technology and business leadership
- Organized evidence of compliance and producing documentation will also be key to this role. Tight coordination with the infrastructure technology organization will also be required
- Architect, support, and scope Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions at scale, in an enterprise organization
- Conduct in depth technical IAM research, assessments and performance analysis to support and design technical automated IAM strategies
- Develop strategy and deployment plans for extending Identity and Access Management services to additional applications
- Plan, verify, and integrate IAM solutions for complex client applications
- Assume overall ownership and accountability for technical solutions provided to clients
- Understanding of the principles of privileged and production access
- Strong discipline regarding enforcement of access management core principles
- Comfort with both Unix/Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with the SSH protocol, OpenSSH, and Public Key authentication
- Capable of designing configurations for privileged access control in tools such as PowerBroker
- Good understanding of PowerBroker and CyberArk technologies
- Good Active Directory background and understanding
- Strong attention to detail, confident enough to raise questions and escalate when necessary
- Strong leadership skills and qualities which enable candidate to network, lead within the organization and influence
- Experience deploying large-scale, global projects and programs
- Familiarity with IT security and risk management practices
- Understanding of financial services regulatory and legal environment
- Ability to articulate technical and business issues and solutions effectively to business or technical staff across organizational layers
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent organizational skills, able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and respond to rapidly changing demands
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6+
- Experience with different UNIX platforms in large heterogeneous environment
- Access administration knowledge in Windows, Midrange and Mainframe Platforms with emphasis on security and access controls.
- Good understanding of EmpowerID and Centrify
- Familiar with SSH based software such as OpenSSH
- Familiar with JSON and software development
- Development: ASP.NET MVC, C#, SDLC, Agile methodologies
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2012 / 2014 / 2016
- Source Control: GIT, TFS
- Cloud Platforms: VMware vRealize, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure
- Automation: Jenkins, Test-Kitchen, Vagrant
- BS Degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
- Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience.
- Typically 7-10 years of IT experience.
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.