Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an IAM Architect for our client in Addison, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Define, document, and publicize strategic roadmap for various IAM technology stacks
- Influence stakeholders to ensure alignment & effective prioritization of product roadmaps in relation to IAM strategy
- Continuously follow and evaluate IAM technology landscape (market/best practice) for gap/opportunity development
- Bridge the gap between various development teams designing solutions and business partners to fully understand their requirements
- Define enterprise wide standards and policies in respect to emerging technologies and provide the control framework to ensure adherence
- Strong understanding of existing (LDAP, SAML, WS-*, Kerberos) and emerging (OAuth, OpenID Connect, SCIM, FIDO) industry protocols which shape the authentication and identity landscape
- Experience with authentication concepts (Multi-Factor Authentication, Adaptive/Contextual Authentication, Risk-Based Authentication) and the supporting strong authentication technologies (FIDO U2F/UAF/FIDO2, Hard Tokens, Soft Tokens, Biometrics)
- Familiarity with IAM vendor landscape and experience with defining stakeholder requirements and performing assessment
- Experience with directory server technology and concepts
- Prior experience doing product evaluations and documenting requirements for emerging technologies
- Understanding of API design concepts and modern application interaction patterns
- Knowledge across the technology stack such as web protocols, multiple operating systems, hypervisors and distributed systems architecture
- Familiarity with deployments and integrations patterns in regards to IAM solutions within the cloud (Azure or AWS)
- Experience deploying large-scale, global projects and programs
- Familiarity with IT security and risk management practices
- 5+ years working in Information Technology
- 3+ years working in Identity & Access Management
- 3+ years of experience with attribute and role based access controls
- Understanding of financial services regulatory and legal environment
- CISSP Certification
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Proficient in both Windows and Midrange platforms
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.