Job Number: 21-12865
Job Number: 21-12865
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an IaC Developer/Engineer for our client in Secaucus, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Maintain health of cloud-based production environments through monitoring and typical daily administration duties.
- Respond to performance issues identified by alerting and other reported incidents.
- Automate operational activities and tasks.
- Work with Developers to execute software releases, configuration updates, and other release requirements.
- Complete project work as assigned and contribute to the technical direction of various objectives, your ideas will be valued.
- Prior work with Cloud Service providers such as AWS and Azure
- Extensive Experience in Terraform and Ansible is critical
- Experience with Python, Perl, Bash scripting
- Experience with production Kubernetes environments
- Familiarity with monitoring requirements and building dashboards
- Configuration Management/Automation
- Familiar with best practices for infrastructure security, reliability, and fault tolerance
- Familiar with SQL servers and language
- Clear communication of complex concepts and troubleshooting steps is required
- Knowledge of hardening Linux operation systems and closing security vulnerability on Internet facing servers
- Knowledge of CDN's, DNS, web servers, and other supporting Internet services
- Experience with streaming data and pipeline/message-queue services is a big plus
- 3+ years' experience with Cloud Platform environment
- 3+ years' experiences with Terraform or similar infrastructure build language
- 3+ years' experiences with pipeline automation tools like Azure DevOps
- 5+ years' experience with enterprise data center environment
- 3+ years' experience with Windows OS design, implementation and administration plus.
- 2+ years' experience with Linux server administration a plus.
- Strong PowerShell / WMI Scripting knowledge.
- Experience using server automation, orchestration and configuration tools such as Ansible a plus.
- Experience supporting Active Directory, DNS and GPO development.
- Knowledge of networking, Ethernet, TCP / IP and remote communications.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues using Wireshark and other network analysis tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in high-availability, fast-paced environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Karl Sumagui | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.