Human Resources - Talent Acquisition Representative IV Talent Acquisition Representative IV
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition Representative IV
Job Number: 21-12054
Job Number: 21-12054
Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for a Human Resources - Talent Acquisition Representative IV for our client in Carlsbad, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a future-focused technology solutions provider recognized throughout the world for their original approach to overcoming challenges. Make your impact as a part of our team!
- As a Sales Recruiter at Client you will hire great sales talent who will be responsible for selling our solutions and services. You'll focus on establishing and fostering a consultative relationship with Hiring Managers, managing the end to end recruiting cycle and identifying and engaging with our future hires.
- If you're a recruiter who enjoys hiring sales talent, enjoys the freedom to manage your workload and enjoys building teams then we think you'll enjoy being part of talent acquisition at Client.
- We're a fully remote team (and were before COVID) so you can be based anyone in the US. We'll give you the tools to be successful and we come together frequently as a team to share our successes and support one another.
- 100% Remote
- Identify, engage and close high-quality sales candidates; managing successful candidates through the interview process
- Own the end to end recruiting process for a portfolio of sales requirements.
- Developing proactive recruitment strategies including talent pools and appropriate networks
- Analysis of market activities, movements and trends, providing insight to local management team and Talent Acquisition leadership
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives and wider Talent Acquisition projects
- Educating hiring managers on 'best practice' recruitment processes and policies
- Partner with Human Resources Business Partner to effectively plan for current and future staffing requirements.
- Significant experience recruiting for sales positions, ideally gained in a fast-paced environment
- Experience recruiting for Sales roles focused around Digital Transformation, Big 4 Consulting Services, Global Systems Integrator Services, Application Modernization and Cloud Migration
- Knowledge of how to source niche tech talent using social media, job boards and our employees networks
- Demonstrated experience negotiating sales packages and understanding pay mixes, quota vs. commission plans, etc.
- Maturity and professional, ability to build trust and credibility with senior hiring managers
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, ability to deal with complex hiring processes and follow them through to closure
- Extremely detail oriented and thorough with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- First class customer and candidate management ability
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Kath Torres | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.