Human Resources Generalist
Progress on your journey to success! Eclaro is looking for a Human Resources Generalist for client in Wallstreet, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a global firm that provides superior infrastructure management and financial services to their clients via low-latency networking and advanced technologies. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting multiple geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
- Drafts and administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; and maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program; and writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Assists in developing and administering training programs for managers and employees
- HR Expertise.
- Ethical Practice.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- Relationship Management
Interested in applying?
Contact Dulce Montalan at Dulce.Montalan@eclaro.com or call (212) 804-7461 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.