HR Project Specialist
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an HR Project Specialist for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the Clients Human Resources department.
- The team is looking for a specialist to assist the HR Project Development Director with current and upcoming projects, along with day-to-day business functions.
- Support HR Project Development Director on various enterprise wide initiatives and projects.
- Identify, collect and analyze data to create metrics and prepare presentations and reports
- Coordinate projects and initiatives across the organization
- Track project timelines, coordinate scheduling and monitor the progress of deliverables
- Draft reports, meeting agendas, and other duties related to meeting preparation
- Lead the preparation for meetings: including meeting agendas, editing presentation material and/or training materials
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Partner with Compensation, Recruiting, Talent and Benefits departments to drive programs
- Provide advice to employees on administration of policies and practices
- Special projects in support of the strategic initiatives
- Understand business and financial acumen
- Ability to remove and overcome barriers to promote collaboration between and within HR and the business
- Demonstrated capability to communicate and work effectively at all levels of the organization, inspiring respect and credibility
- Demonstrated creative and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Capable of managing multiple demands and priorities simultaneously
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Knowledge of and experience with HR functions, programs and practices
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel, Visio experience
- Experience with SAP, preferred
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to handle significant work load in fast paced environment with multiple projects, timelines and due dates
- Good time management skills
- Strong research and analytic skills
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and interact effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Capability to multi-task and prioritize tasks and anticipate needs.
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate policies, procedures and business practices is preferred
- Capable of handling highly confidential information discretely and responsibly
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact William Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.