Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a HR Coordinator for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Assist in the recruitment process for all of GM Operations and HSS
- Work with HR Generalists to complete approval paperwork
- Secure Job Codes and Position numbers. Send accurate information to recruiting for job postings.
- Process necessary new hire / transfer paperwork and confirm orientation and start date
- Complete I-9's for new hires on first day of employment
- Inform new hires of new hire orientation
- Enter all employee changes such as promotions, lateral changes, new positions, etc. with accuracy and efficiency
- Secure Employee ID numbers for Temporary Employees
• Assist with employee terminations and exits from the company.
- Conducting Exit interviews- providing benefits paperwork, ensuring severance paperwork is processed.
- Prepare exit packages, and manage the administration of the exit process, including termination notification, and ensuring severance paperwork is processed
- Serve as the point of contact for all leavers
• Provide support to HR Generalist
- Prepare reports and analysis for compensation review during the pay review process.
- Respond to employees inquiries regarding policy and benefits questions in a timely manner
- Assist HR Generalist with immigration matters, including processing of Immigration paperwork.
- Coordinate with external council on visa/green cards, and domestic and international relocations.
- Submitting off cycle salary increases to the Reward team.
- Work with Managers and provide guidance during Mid-Year and Year-End Performance Review Process
- Provide administrative support (phones, filing, faxing, copying, scanning)
- Schedule meetings as requested by Generalist
• Run various reports and analytics
- Utilize technology such as Group HR Analytics and Neit Tool to run various reports as needed for special requests
- Run performance , Core Leave, and Overtime reports
- Maintain monthly AOP and headcount reports, including recording all activity, new hires, transfers and terminations, open positions and positions filled.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Ivan Dupale at Ivan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.