HR Business Partner for Technology
|Reference # :||18-01592||Title :||HR Business Partner for Technology|
|Location :||new york, NY 10022, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||02/18/2018|
Eclaro International is currently recruiting for HR Business Partner for Technology for one of our financial services clients.
We are building a world-class HR team. This year we ranks 13th on HR Executive magazine's top 50 companies Most Admired for HR; and tops this list for companies based in NYC.
Our HR Business Partners (HR BP) lead the delivery of all HR services to internal client groups to drive outstanding performance of our talent and organizations. HR BP's partner closely with business leaders to drive the client talent and diversity agenda, consult on critical talent decisions and achieve operational excellence for the business. We serve as trusted advisors on all HR issues and as partners to the business in hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry.
This successful candidate will serve as an HR BP for part of our growing technology business.
Consult and Partner with the Business
• Provide informed strategic partnership and execution to senior business leaders to ensure that their talent strategy, goals and priorities are driven by business needs and aligned with the firm-wide HR agenda.
• Gain and maximize a full understanding of the client's objectives and talent implications.
• Support the business with organizational change and development, influencing leaders to address complex organizational design issues where required for business success.
• Partner with the business on all key talent decisions, providing HR advice and expertise, tailored for specific business needs. Leverage subject matter experts form the wider HR functions as appropriate.
• Analyze and present relevant metrics and insights to the business to drive the focus and execution of strategy.
• Support the clients with navigating change, developing solutions and tailoring HR programs to support employee engagement and retention.
• Reinforce and evolve culture as a key foundation of our success
• Collaborate and develop high-performing partnerships with the broader HR BP team, Recruiting, Legal, Talent, Finance and other internal key relationships critical for success.
• Develop and present on key HR-related issues as needed.
• Help define and execute the annual talent and diversity agenda, including engagement, development, recruiting, and Inclusion & Diversity priorities and objectives.
• Support and advise clients in the execution of annual talent practices, including compensation, performance management, talent review, succession planning and promotion
• Facilitate talent and succession planning discussions and drive implementation of plans.
• Partner with the Talent Management team to assess, define and execute the development needs of assigned businesses
• Work with the business and Talent Acquisition team to ensure delivery of prioritized, effective hiring plans, attracting the most talented, skilled and diverse workforce by cost effectively leveraging strong employer brand.
• Partner with the Employee Relations team, legal counsel, and other key stakeholders on the identification, escalation, risk mitigation and resolution of employee relations issues.
Compensation & Benefits
• Take a leadership role in the application of the firm's reward philosophy
• Partner with Compensation teams on the execution of the annual compensation cycle as well as identified compensation issues throughout the year.
Employee Shared Services
• Support the delivery of effective and efficient Employee Shared Services through a detailed understanding of HR Operations, guiding clients on what we offer and connecting them with internal subject matter experts to assist with specific situations as necessary.
• Minimum of 8 years HR experience in a global, matrixed, fast paced environment, preferably as a Relationship Manager / Business Partner
• Experience working across cultures in a matrixed environment required
• Experience within Asset Management and/or Financial Services desirable
• Demonstrated expertise and experience serving in a consultative capacity to senior business leaders, shaping organizational strategy, goals and alignment
• Experience working across the various HR disciplines including compensation, recruiting and talent management
• Ability to execute firm-wide talent initiatives with excellence in a fast-paced, global corporate environment; commitment to innovation and continuous improvement
• Demonstrated expertise building consensus on a cross-functional basis
• Experience analyzing and presenting data and findings and reports back to the business
• Experience managing a variety of employee relations issues across geographies
• BA/BS degree; certifications and course work in specific areas of HR expertise preferred
• Proficiency with windows applications required
• Strong client relationship management and consulting
• Partners across a matrix and region easily, shares relevant information readily
• Demonstrated ability to think critically, logically and analytically
• Demonstrates and models highly effective leadership, negotiating and influencing skills
• Capable of rapidly building strong, effective and trusted relationships and networks
• Creates and inspires trust and openness amongst colleagues and clients together with a reputation for high personal integrity
• Highly motivated, energizing and inspiring others to seek higher levels of performance
• Strong communication skills, ability to influence and articulate a variety of issues to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly
• Comfortable 'owning' the detail as well as thinking strategically
• Capable of flexing solutions to changing demands: anticipating the local, regional, global impact
• Commercial acumen and demonstrated interest in financial services, investing, operations and asset management
• Commitment to high standards of excellence and high personal integrity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.