HP Exstream Developer
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an HP Exstream Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Candidate will be working with a team responsible for Client and O&R customer bill enhancement project
- HP Exstream Developer will be responsible to maintain and enhance current customer billing applications, which reside on different platforms
- Selected candidate will be required to perform, and in some cases oversee tasks related to the development and re-engineering of these bills/reports to HP Exstream
- Installing/configuring the Client Exstream software for use in a server based environment, developing, designing, implementing, enhancing, and maintaining HP Exstream templates, Data Sections, Complex Tables, Complex Formulas, Variable Timing, Functions, barcodes, Charts etc. (advanced concepts).
- Administratively, manage Users & User Groups, set up folders, fonts, styles, style sheets and templates, queues and barcodes, workflow and approval processes, naming conventions and best practices
- Participation in project plan development, development of solutions to meet functional requirements, provide accurate level of effort estimates for individual work and work of the team, support ongoing development, performance tuning, software upgrades, work cross-functionally with other IT project areas, troubleshooting and resolving end-user and supporting IT issues and activities with vendors as necessary, supporting planned maintenance
- Documentation and reporting, such as regular reports on work progress, code documentation, ticket fulfillment, SLAs, specs, designs, status reports, requirements, technical documentation, end-user guides, etc.
- Train team members who require assistance with Exstream development and/or other project related tasks
- Candidate will require relevant work experience which includes expert knowledge installing and configuring the HP Exstream software to operate efficiently in a server based environment
- Perform software administrative tasks as needed
- Proficiency with the HP Exstream product suite
- Expert development experience with basic, advanced and administrative components of HP Exstream
- Knowledge of the MVS OS and Application development using COBOL LE
- Proficiency developing within the Linux and Windows operating systems environments. Knowledge of developing and implementing server based batch billing and reports using HP Exstream
- Excellent ability to understand business requirements and provide solution to satisfy the business needs
- Ability to anticipate business needs to effectively plan for the future of the applications and supported technologies
- Ability to understand, incorporate and influence the current and future application and technology architectures
- Able to demonstrate advanced expertise and is able to find efficiencies based on experience
- Proficiency developing within the Linux and Windows operating systems environments
- Knowledge and experience with SQL scripts
- Knowledge of Oracle's Customer Care & Billing software
- Exstream training experience
- Knowledge of software development life cycle - Agile and Waterfall model
- Understands product life cycles; developing initiatives that apply and implements solutions
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.