HEOR Strategy & Operations Manager
HEOR Strategy & Operations Manager
Job Number: 20-05157
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an HEOR Strategy & Operations Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Accountable for helping and enabling the organization to engage in a smart way to demonstrate sustainable value for our in-line brands as well as assets in development, through HEOR strategies and tactics that lead to optimal value propositions for our products, enabling speed to patient.
- This position will also play a key role in the Finance Operations of WW HEOR, helping to set the plan for all financial cycle discussions, organizing leadership/extended leadership team meetings and following-up to ensure that key decisions relative to the Non-Registrational Data Generation (NRDG) portfolio are executed across various stakeholders.
- In partnership with the Strategy & Operations Lead, this position will also be responsible for identifying opportunities for the development of best-in-class HEOR capabilities.
- Strategy & Execution:
- Achieving goals, as well as broader Commercial goals.
- Accountability of the BoW, leading the organization through all financial cycles; managing GTN (Gross-to-Net)
- Shaping finance strategies that drive leadership decision-making.
- Driving the strategic access and pricing planning processes from planning to launch, identifying opportunities, risks and overall direction.
- Leadership & Matrix Alignment:
- Partnering with global teams and markets to ensure competitive strategies & tactics
- Leading a comprehensive NRDG BoW in a complex matrix environment; influencing key stakeholders towards more streamlined processes
- Ensure HEOR Policies and Procedures are consistently applied across WW HEOR markets; oversight of Audit Readiness activities and ongoing Compliance Training
- Securing required budget to achieve objectives and driving allocation and prioritization of activities.
- Leading relevant sub-teams and working teams as required.
- Stakeholder Engagement & Communication:
- Building and managing relationships with internal stakeholders to streamline Global to Market commercialization processes (i.e.: WWC, WW Oncology & Markets and Matrix partners including R&D, Finance and HR).
- Managing integration points and outbound/inbound communications with key stakeholders across all Client functional and market areas to ensure alignment and minimize risk.
- Ensuring appropriate decisions are made in a timely manner and agreed with the appropriate levels to drive development of commercial objectives and milestones.
- Building and managing relationships with external stakeholders as appropriate.
- B.S./B.A. Degree or higher required.
- Min. 7 years of commercial/ capability function experience, including international experience.
- Leadership experience in selecting, leading, developing, motivating and achieving results through teams ideally in a global context (direct and/or indirect leadership).
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving.
- Ariba/SAP preferred
- Success in effectively communicating and influencing decisions with senior management.
- Ability to flex across different types of cultures, work, complexities, business situations and matrix partners.
- Market Access knowledge and experience, including latest models and trends, preferred.
- Understanding of regulatory policies and impact of public relations (Market or region preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to successfully and effectively collaborate and work across boundaries (e.g. R&D, Marketing, External Partners) and building strong external relationships.
- Functional knowledge of Pricing & Reimbursement, Outcomes Research, Government Affairs, Corporate & Business Communications, Regulatory Affairs, Payer Management, preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.