Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Helpdesk Technician for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Serving as primary point-of-contact for all technical support and service requests
- Triaging, documenting, tracking and monitoring all requests
- Escalating and coordinating with additional support groups
- Communicating status of incidents and request to users
- Identifying, researching and resolving technical problems
- Providing first level support for Software (MS Office, Office 365, Office Products (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)), AWS Workspaces, Mobile Devices (iPhone, iPads, Android), and Hardware (Desktop PC's, Printers, and Laptops)
- Executing/Supporting User Training workshops
- Assisting in the setup and support of interoffice Polycom Videoconferences
- Assisting with User Administration of Avaya IP Office PBX; Implementation of Cloud Telephony
- Collaborating on IT Projects
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience working in Helpdesk or Contact Center environment
- Experience working with Service Now, Active Directory, MS Exchange, and AWS Workspace
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows OS (e.g. Win 7, Win 10), MS Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate understanding of PC Hardware (Desktop and Laptop)
- Experience with Videoconference Equipment (preferred) and software (Teams, Zoom, Join.me etc.)
- Technical certifications such as the following Client*, MTA, MOS, MCP, AWSSA etc.
- Familiar with 7 Layer OSI Model, ITIL, Firewalls, VPN services, Private Networks
- Experience with Remote Support of Users
- Knowledge of VoIP
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to self-educate
- CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Ability to work with virtual teams
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Tim Cusick at Tim.Cusick@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary