Help Desk Specialist
Job Number: 21-11882
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Help Desk Specialist for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the Client's Service Desk Extended Hours.
- Candidate will be tasked to support computer hardware and productivity software applications.
- The success candidate must demonstrate excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions.
- Field incoming help desk requests and incidents from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous \ professional manner
- Access the Footprints ticketing system to create or resolve tickets
- Ability to RDP into a machine to fix an issue
- Preform password resets
- Resolve any VPN access issues
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software and configuring systems and applications
- Ability to resolve computer issues (connectivity, performance), laptop issues (connectivity, performance) and printer problems (local, network)
- Minimum 4 years prior demonstrated experience
- Remote phone support
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability work independently with minimal supervision
- General Troubleshooting skills with various hardware (Laptops, iPads, Tablets, iPhones, Desktops, Printers)
- Software application required to support
- Windows 10
- MS Office (versions 2016/O365)
- MS Outlook (versions 2013/16/ O365)
- Intune & Webmail
- Cisco Jabber / Meeting Place
- Active Directory / Active Roles / Quest Password Manager
- SAP & Maximo password unlock\resets
- Enterprise\departmental applications specific to Client
- Periodically support other IT Groups as needed
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.