HelpDesk Analyst P/T
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a HelpDesk Analyst P/T for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Part-time assignment requires a minimum of 4-hours per day for a 5-day work week with a general start time between 7 – 9am. If conditions warrant, the hours may increase. During corporate emergencies, must be able to work off hours as needed. Must be flexible with work hours which include nights, weekends and holidays. Option to work from home or in the office is available.
- The System Analyst will provide support to callers with computer and telecom related issues.
- As a Telephone Support Analyst, 1st level support is needed for equipment troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and escalations for all of our customers at assigned locations.
- Interfacing with Client's 2nd & 3rd level support include such groups as Technology Support, Application Development, Exchange and Server Operations.
- The System Analyst must possess the ability to respond to large scale events, i.e. LAN failures, virus infections, etc. and follow critical escalation procedures to ensure proper notifications is given to all necessary contacts.
- The Analyst will have significant contact with our internal customers at all levels on a daily basis and will manage and respond to customer calls via the Client Service Manager ticketing system.
- The Analyst must ensure that all safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- The candidate will work remotely on company PCs, laptops, tablets and software.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Client's Information Technology department seeks a highly motivated individual to join its Help Desk group as a System Analyst working in a Telephone Support environment.
- Desktop support experience required, advanced Outlook troubleshooting skills, understanding of mail flow and protocols, Exchange Architecture and server roles.
- The candidate should have knowledge in supporting mobile devices to work with corporate emails.
- Help Desk experience.
- Peripheral troubleshooting is also required which include scanners, printers, MiFi devices and various other wireless devices.
Interested in applying? Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.