Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Helpdesk Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide support to callers with computer and technology related problems.
- Telephone Support Analyst, responsible for 1st level support providing troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and resolution, general technical support for all of our customers at assigned locations.
- Experience in providing 2nd level support.
- Interfacing with Client's 2nd & 3rd level support including Technology Support & Application Development, LAN/WAN and Server groups.
- Recognizes and responds to large scale events, i.e. LAN failures, virus infections, etc. and notify Manager or designee.
- The analyst will have significant contact with our internal customers at all levels on daily basis.
- Manage and respond to customer calls via Client Service Manager ticketing system.
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Candidate must be able and willing to work off hours.
- Must be flexible with work hours which include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Information Technology seeks a highly motivated individual to join its Help Desk group as a System Analyst working in a Telephone Support environment.
- Desktop support experience required, advanced Outlook troubleshooting skills, understanding of mail flow and protocols, Exchange Architecture and server roles.
- Knowledge of supporting mobile device to work with corporate emails.
- Help Desk experience preferred.
- Will work remotely on company PC, laptops, software, scanner, printer problems and various peripherals including air card and iPhones
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.