Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a HelpDesk Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Our client's Information Technology Team is looking for a highly motivated individual to join its Help Desk group as a HelpDesk Analyst working in a Telephone Support environment.
- Provide support to callers with computer and technology related problems.
- Telephone Support Analyst, responsible for 1st level support providing troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and resolution, general technical support for all of our customers at assigned locations.
- Experience in providing 2nd level support. Interfacing with Client's 2nd & 3rd level support including Technology Support & Application Development, LAN/WAN and Server groups.
- Recognizes and responds to large scale events, i.e. LAN failures, virus infections, etc. and notify Manager or designee.
- Will have significant contact with our internal customers at all levels on daily basis.
- Manage and respond to customer calls via Client Service Manager ticketing system.
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Desktop support experience required
- Advanced Outlook troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of mail flow and protocols
- Exchange Architecture and server roles.
- Knowledge of supporting mobile device to work with corporate emails.
- Will work remotely on company PC, laptops, software, scanner, printer problems and various peripherals including air card and iPhones
- Must be able and willing to work off hours.
- Must be flexible with work hours which include nights, weekends and holidays.
- General start time between 6 – 8am
- Part-time assignment with a minimum of 4-hours per day for 5-day per week but hours may increase if conditions warrant a longer day.
- On-the-job training will be 4 hours (between 9AM to 5PM) for 2 weeks to 1 month. Actual hours worked will be a minimum of 4 hours per day and the time of day working may vary.
- Must be flexible with work hours which include nights, weekends and holidays'
- Work from home option is available. (after the onsite training)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Chek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.