Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a HelpDesk Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Our client is seeking for a highly motivated individual to join its Help Desk group as a HelpDesk Analyst working in a Telephone Support environment. The HelpDesk Analyst will have significant contact with our internal customers at all levels on daily basis.
- Provide support to callers with computer and technology related problems.
- Responsible for 1st level support providing troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and resolution, general technical support for all of our customers at assigned locations.
- Experience in providing 2nd level support.
- Interfacing with Client's 2nd & 3rd level support including Technology Support & Application Development, LAN/WAN and Server groups.
- Recognizes and responds to large scale events, i.e. LAN failures, virus infections, etc. and notify Manager or designee.
- Manage and respond to customer calls via Client Service Manager ticketing system.
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Desktop support experience required
- Advanced Outlook troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of mail flow and protocols
- Exchange Architecture and server roles.
- Knowledge of supporting mobile device to work with corporate emails.
- Will work remotely on company PC, laptops, software, scanner, printer problems and various peripherals including air card and iPhones
- A Bachelor's degree related to Computer Science or Information Systems with a minimum of one-year work experience in related fields, or Associates degree with two years of work experience or a High School Diploma/G.E.D. with a minimum of four years of work experience is required.
- Knowledge and experience working with various Microsoft Operating Systems including;
- Windows 7, 8, 10 Office Suite 2010
- Microsoft Office 2016, O365, or higher required.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:ADDITIONAL INFO:
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- General understanding of wireless technology and mobile computing devices is also required.
- Strong, oral and written communication skills required for customer interaction, problem description and problem solving.
- requires excellent customer service skills, due to significant contact with our customers.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple assignments with changing priorities while still meeting deadlines.
- Ability to learn new technologies as required for the job using documentation and other available resources.
- Candidate must be able and willing to work off hours.
- Must be flexible with work hours which include nights, weekends and holidays.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.