Help Desk Analyst
Help Desk Analyst (Portuguese)
Job Number: 19-04503
Job Number: 19-04503
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Help Desk Analyst for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide Level 1 support for databases, software & devices.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent understanding of Help Desk Operations; including tools (call tracking systems, ACD) processes and methodologies.
- Certified in 1 or more of the following A+
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Pro)
- Win7 or above.
- Two year business/technical degree or equivalent work experience for Jr/Intermediate.
- Two years of prior related work experience in a technical support environment.
- Two years’ experience working directly with the public in a service capacity.
- Windows Family Operating systems (Win7 & Win10).
- Email and Calendar Systems.
- VPN Remote connectivity
- Basic Network connectivity troubleshooting skills
- Basic Service Now or Remedy Help Desk Support tool and processes.
- Able to follow Basic ITIL knowledge Base
- Customer Service Phone training able to apply customer empathy.
- Web based applications.
- Handles problems that are complex, unknown and new with confidence.
- Multitasks by thinking, typing, troubleshooting and talking effectively.
- Ability to apply active listening.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually or within a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and apply the knowledge.
- Laptop, iPad, mobile phone and peripheral hardware configurations.
- Additional Languages a plus (Portuguese)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal opportunity employer: eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary