Help Desk Analyst III
Help Desk Analyst III-US
JobDiva # 20-06474
JobDiva # 20-06474
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Help Desk Analyst III-US for our client in Los Gatos, CA.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Needs to have Executive Support - We need someone who can provide white glove service and experience with supporting execs and ea's and can work on their own.
- Within the Direct Support team, the Executive Support Analyst acts as the single point of contact for National Grid Executives and their assistants, providing 24x7 personalized support for IT technologies and applications used by the Executive team.
- This includes desktops, laptops, mobile, video and teleconferencing devices as well as answering How-To's or any general questions regarding IT technologies.
- This role also involves periodic travel in supporting Executive's off-site meetings, conferences and/or in-home configurations. If issues cannot be resolved by the Executive Support Analyst, they engage appropriate ecosystem suppliers in order to quickly and efficiently resolve outstanding issues.
- The Executive Support Analyst is the Executive's window into IT so it is paramount that they demonstrate professionalism and excellent interpersonal communication skills at all times.
- Their actions directly affect the perception of IS at the Executive levels.
- Experience in being in full control of the customer's experience
- Experience within improving End User productivity.
- Exceptionally skilled at analyzing and resolving simple-to-complex user devices issues on Windows 7 and Apple iOS (iPad, iPhone, MAC Book) Ability to determine specific Microsoft Active Directory entries that will resolve complex technical issues affecting user devices
- Demonstrated experience in configuring and troubleshooting remote connectivity (VPN) configurations on Windows and Apple devices
- Experience in configuring and resolving personal printing, video & teleconferencing services
- Experience in configuring and resolve home networking services Ability to travel with Executives to provide technical support as required at key Company functions Ability to work under situational pressure while maintaining a high degree of professionalism Capable of establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with external supplier personnel Possess the highest level of integrity and confidentiality regarding company-confidential information
- Responsible for working one-to-one with Company executives and their representatives, quickly and accurately resolving issues while instilling confidence and demonstrating a high degree of professionalism
- Provide recommendations to Executives on the best use of IT Services to meet their needs Configure Executive's personal devices, including laptops, desktops, mobiles, video and teleconferencing devices Take ownership of all hardware and software issues identified by the Executive and effectively communicate status on a regular basis Travel with Executives to off-site meetings and/or conferences, providing personal support throughout the event Coordinate internal office moves for Executives Provide well-articulated, business-oriented responses to Executive queries regarding IT within their areas of expertise and solicit answers from others as necessary
- Provide off-hours support within a team rotation
- Responsible for maintaining positive working relationships with all IT ecosystem supplier support personnel in order to foster a collaborative environment Troubleshoot, diagnose and apply logical solutions to resolve problems pertaining to personal devices, network connectivity, printing and application usage for the Executive team
- Efficiently utilize standard support tools and systems in order to quickly resolve issues Responsible for building a positive working team environment in which diverse staff feel committed to the business and the team are able to fully contribute
- Responsible for professionally dispatching work to suppliers for resolution where appropriate and following up to ensure completeness of tasks.
- Responsible for ensuring incidents are electronically logged to ensure activities can be analyzed and reported by the IT organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills Highly developed problem solving skills
- 5 years of extensive experience in detailed technical support of Windows and Apple iOS operating systems as well as working knowledge of Microsoft's Active Directory
- 2+ years of experience in configuring and troubleshooting remote connectivity configurations on Windows and Apple devices Working knowledge of the integration of user attributes between Microsoft's Active Directory and Exchange email systems
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience Desirable: ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) and ServiceNow Certification Broad process and technical knowledge encompassing Process improvements, Automation, Self-Service, Ticket avoidance / reduction / elimination and Root cause analysis.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.