Job Number: 19-04878
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Healthcare Associate for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparing presentation and other materials for clients
- Participating in due diligence sessions
- Communicating and interacting with deal team members, including those in international regions
- Managing several projects at once and working effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Play a key role supporting origination, opportunity evaluation and deal execution, working on a broad scope of assignments and products in the Healthcare industry
- Work closely with senior bankers in day-to-day client coverage and are expected to make an immediate contribution
- 1-3 years of experience in Investment Banking
- MBA degree with outstanding academic qualifications
- A track record of superior performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills, attention to detail and client focus
- Strategic and creative thinking skills; distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Dedication to building a career in the investment banking industry
If interested, you may contact:
Adrian Miranda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.