Head of Information Management/Architecture-Executive Director
- The team will be responsible for information architecture of legal solutions and will build solutions that adhere to our data governance and support interoperability of information based on common representations
- The team will define a set of services to ensure loose-coupled connectivity between main applications and availability of data
- The leader of the team will be working very closely with the client's architecture group and other groups within the client to ensure close alignment with our client's architecture strategy and help to contribute to a buildout of shared and reusable microservices and machine learning capabilities
- In addition to building the Information Management Platform, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the growth of legal technology in Houston providing the leadership and HR oversight for legal technology resources
Interested in applying?
- Deliver against a blueprint target state architecture for Information Management platform including Kafka integration and microservices buildout
- Work with senior stakeholders and the legal leadership team to clearly articulate the delivery milestones of information management platform and the knowledge management solutions and deliver against these milestones
- Identify opportunities for machine learning and NLP within the Legal Technology and work with the central architecture team to deliver solutions and to contribute to Corporate Technology capabilities in the space
- Information Architecture of legal technology solutions
- Work closely with Legal Data Governance group and participate in the creation of legal logical data model and design solutions for legal workflow orchestration
- Implement controls required to support our data governance processes and information architecture
- Lead team that creates technical design recommendations for developing and integrating new software and system technologies
- Review and influence new and evolving design, architecture, standards, and methods for microservices
- Hands on experience with both Information Architecture and SOA
- Partner with Corporate Technology Architecture team to ensure best practices and design principles are followed and to contribute to the library of shared and reusable services
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency through building platforms using microservices in cloud-ready design.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills - desire to solve complex problems at scale
- Fluency in development, algorithms and systems design architecture
- Deep and broad understanding of services and architecture required to build computing platforms
- Ability to design, articulate, and implement modern, web¬scale distributed systems
- Champion the value of data as a strategic business asset by providing the business, product, and strategy teams with support and transforming ideas into technical solutions
- 15+ years of experience in architecting and building complex distributed financial systems
- Hands-on experience in re-platforming complex financial applications
- Hands-on experience with NLP and machine learning
- In-depth understanding of microservices design principles and Kafka (or similar) platform
- Strong experience in workflow orchestration and modeling
- 7+ years managing development teams
- Strong experience in agile transformations
- BS in computer science required, MS preferred
- Understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) and assistive technologies (JAWS, NVDA, Zoomtext), and proven track record of incorporating into your day-to-day work, is a plus but not required.
Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.