Job Number: 19-02630
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Hardware/Software Technician for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the Client's Desktop Support Team.
- Candidate will be tasked to support hardware/software technology, issues at our headquarters office on the Client's 1000 Desktops (PCs, Laptops, and Printer Equipment).
- Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
- MS Office - 2013, 2016
- MS Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, O365
- NIC, CD-RW, Video Cards, Etc.
- Support/Install/Trouble shoot the following but not limited to:
- Operating Systems
- MS Office Products
- Must be familiar with installing the following:
- Desktop Replacements (PC, Laptops, Windows Tablets)
- Hard Drives
- Support Desktop/Printer Replacement Life Cycle Program
- Periodically Support Other IT Groups within the Client's Organization
- Asset Management/Disposal of Equipment
- Minimum 4 years prior demonstrated experience
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Getting the Job Done Collaboration
- Decision making
- Communication Planning 4 Team Work
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Henry Zuniga | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary