Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Hardware/Software Technician for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
- MS Office – 2013, 2016
- MS Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, O365
- NIC, CD-RW, Video Cards, Etc.
- Support/Install/Trouble shoot the following but not limited to:
- Operating Systems
- MS Office Products
- Must be familiar with installing the following:
- PCs/Desktop Replacements
- Hard Drives
- Support Desktop/Printer Replacement Life Cycle Program
- Periodically Support Other IT Groups within client Organization
- Asset Management/Disposal of Equipment
- Minimum 4 years prior demonstrated experience
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Getting the Job Done Collaboration
- Decision making
- Communication Planning 4 Team Work
- Associate Degree in Information Systems; 4 year college degree is preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact William Perry at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary