Hardware Physical Chip Design Engineer
JobDiva # 20-00162
Eclaro is looking for a Hardware Physical Chip Design Engineer for our client in San Jose, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Candidates are expected to create/modify/script Physical Design tool flows; as well as perform hierarchical clock network synthesis, physical design, timing closure, power/performance/area optimizations and signoff based on the clock specification.
- Hierarchical chip-level Clock Tree architect.
- Multiple successful tapeouts at lower-node technologies (using FinFETs at 14nm nodes and/or below);
- At least 5 years experience with Cadence tools in the areas of physical design, specifically clock tree synthesis and implementation, including Place and Route, hierarchical integration, signoff;
- Ability to perform and understand results of STA, timing closure and timing signoff;
- At least 3 years advanced TCL and SHELL scripting.
- Extensive experience with multiple Cadence EDA tools, tool administration, and flow automation;
- In-depth understanding of memory structures, memory testing and integration;
- Synthesis (including PLE) and formal equivalence checking;
- Power/Performance/Area analysis and optimizations;
- RTL, gate-level and transistor-level simulations and debugging;
- Ability to create and debug SystemVerilog and UVM;
- Basic machine learning and neural hardware knowledge;
- FPGA programming and debugging.
- 3 years of Python scripting;
- Experience with DFT implementation and integration.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
JB Cabrillas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.