JobDiva # 20-05110
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 6+ Years of Industry Work Experience
- Experience extracting data from a variety of sources, and a desire to expand those skills (working knowledge in SQL and Spark is mandatory)
- Excellent Data Analysis skills. Must be comfortable with querying and analyzing large amount of data on Hadoop HDFS using Hive and Spark.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming using Python and its design patterns.
- Experience handling Unix systems, for optimal usage to host enterprise web applications.
- Excellent Communication Skills to Understand and Pass on Requirements.
- Hadoop certification
- Good to have: Payments Industry Background
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Carlo Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.