GWS Senior Programmer Analyst
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a GWS Senior Programmer Analyst for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Senior Applications Developer will provide functional and technical expertise on Healthcare centric projects and work orders.
- He/She should have experience with GWS, WEOS, TTCS, ELF, Connect ship software platforms.
- He/She must have worked on entire SDLC with proven capabilities with Design, Requirements Gathering, Analysis, and Development.
- He/She will perform a variety of roles and have experience in working at various levels of team hierarchy.
- He/She has a proven ability to determine priorities, schedule work, and meet critical deadlines.
- The selected candidate should have prior experience providing 24x7 support to large, complex, and critical applications.
- It is preferred that he/she have working experience with different regional requirements and policies.
- Provides input and support for, and performs full systems life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.).
- He/She participates in component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements.
- This position provides input to applications development project plans and integrations.
- He/She collaborates with teams and supports emerging technologies to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives.
- This position provides knowledge and support for applications development, integration, and maintenance.
- He/She provides input to department and project teams on decisions supporting projects.
- Bachelor's degree in-Computer Science or equivalent-required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 3 or more years of GWS experience in a technical role.
- Understanding of integration between application platforms (GWS, SAP, Connect ship, ADSI, TTCS, WEOS)
- XML - Intermediate
- SQL & PL/SQL - Advanced
- Manhattan Associates (WMS) - Advanced
- Linux Application Development - Advanced
- UNIX Shell - Intermediate
- Business Process Analysis - Intermediate
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.