Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Guardium Engineer for our client in Richardson, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Guardium Engineer will be responsible for the design, deployment, and maintenance of the Enterprise Data Leakage Protections and Database Access Monitoring tool such as Guardium and others.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Lead and/or participate in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming, and data center capabilities
- Assume responsibility for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities
- Establish input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility, coordination of subsystems design, and integration of total system
- Viewed as a technology subject matter expert, provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors
- Assume responsibility for multiple, complex projects; direct activities of teams related to special initiatives or operations and may have direct reports
- Lead the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Participate in project scoping, estimating, delivery, and other work
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE REQUIRED:
- 5+ years’ experience and expertise in the Guardium and other platforms for DBAM/EDLP; heavy experience in design, deployment, and architecture of these platforms
- MUST-HAVE: In-depth engineering experience in traffic management solutions, including the design, low level engineering, and delivery of new hardware systems as well as application load balancing solutions for client applications across the pre-provisioned client infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge of F5 BIG-IP Hardware Platforms (Citrix NetScaler also helpful)
- In-depth knowledge of F5 TMOS Architecture, including currently generally available software versions
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols
- Functional understanding of network Layer 2 /3 switching and routing protocols
- In-depth knowledge of Client F5 LTM and GTM hardware platforms, including engineering design and deployment implementation guidelines
- Functional understanding of diverse set of networked applications requiring application traffic management solutions, including HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, FTP, DNS, NTP, ANYCAST services, and others
- DMZ Network infrastructure knowledge, including topology, security policies, firewalls and the L2/L3 switch and router infrastructure is required
- Understanding of LTM Inbound SNAT configurations and outbound NAT server to IP mapping required
- Understanding of cost/benefit analysis techniques and results
- Ability to create and analyze requirements documentation
- Ability to produce quality documentation (understand difference between standard, best practice, design and process documents)
- Unix system administration and scripting experience
- PHP and TCL Scripting experience a plus
PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Manage Complexity – work effectively in a complex environment (e.g. environment spanning multiple functions, shifts, platforms, geographies)
- Communicate and Influence – must be able to communicate to and influence all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate Business Acumen – must possess the ability to quickly assess situations and make decisions that will benefit the organization and stabilize the infrastructure behind it
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred, or substantial equivalent experience
- Typically, 7-10 years of IT experience, required
- Experience Supporting a Large ADS based environment
- Previous experience working within a Financial Institution
- 5+ years’ experuence in DBAM/EDLP (Gurardium & Imperva)
- Knowledge of emerging SDN vendors, challenges, and solutions
- Excellent verbal skills
- Ability to work with others as a member of a team
- Ability to work in a competitive and demanding environment where creativity and problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and procedures, as well as willingness to train others in procedures mastered as part of implementations
- Self-starter attitude and ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy requiring limited supervision and direction
Interested candidates should be experts in their fields – to replace and retrain would cause significant hardship to the bank and all DBAM/EDLP Compliance projects currently in flight.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.