Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Graphics Designer for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the Client's Graphic Communications department.
- The Graphic Designer will be responsible for effective, quality internal and external communications material via graphic design and production.
- The designer will support the day to day production of various materials produced by Graphic Communications.
- Production support for the Client's staff
- Some administration and file management
- Design requirements based on projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Design and production for 4 color printing.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite apps
- Expert in Microsoft Office apps
- Expert in Prezi software
- Knowledge of web technologies and presentation
- Work in both MAC and Windows environment
- Knowledge of web technologies and presentations
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Eileen Sares at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary