Job Number: 20-01309
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Graphic Designer for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will support the day to day production of various materials produced by Graphic Communications
- Have experience with design and production for 4 color printing
- 5 to 7 years experience working in a corporate communications or design agency environment
- BFA or Certificate from a commercial art program is preferred
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite apps
- Expert in Microsoft Office apps
- Knowledge of Prezi software
- Knowledge of web technologies, producing materials for web and presentations. This will include everything from 30 ft wide x 8 ft high displays to small space ads to thumbnails for FYIs
- Work in both MAC and Windows environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.