Job Number: 19-06561
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Graphic Designer for our client in Manhattan, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client is looking for designers to transform often complex insurance, investment, and/or other financial information into easily understood, branded, visually engaging, print and digital marketing content.
- Ideally, you are just as comfortable laying out brochures, updating sales collateral, and discussing print production specs as you are animating PowerPoint presentations, creating motion graphics, concepting graphics for social media, and taking a lead production role on a variety of print and digital marcomm work.
- In addition, you will be interacting with external vendors and production teams, including giving direction, sending and managing files, and reviewing for quality.
- The role requires that you execute final designs that are print-ready and pixel perfect.
- The candidate is coming into a production environment where he or she will be doing both print and digital design, interactive PDFs, and occasionally short videos using After Effects.
- Ideal candidate should come from an environment where he or she can do some conceptualizing but also be comfortable and content doing production and repeatable design work.
- Work as a collaborative member of our in-house Creative Services team across numerous projects including print collateral, promotional material, social media, motion graphics, and a wide variety of print and digital marketing content. Must be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be comfortable working collaboratively in a team environment and interacting closely with project managers, designers, writers, external vendors, and internal clients to meet multiple daily deadlines.
- Maintain quality and consistency by strictly adhering to established brand guidelines.
- Must be able to interpret briefs into visually appealing, on-brand layouts and graphic assets to promote marketing and financial concepts (i.e., data visualization, infographics, presentation decks, motion graphics, and more). Image research.
- Candidate must have an online portfolio demonstrating mastery of fundamental design concepts and experience creating a variety of design solutions.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills needed, along with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Insurance, financial services, professional services, or experience in any other regulated industries is helpful.
- Must be amenable to a highly collaborative work process with frequent interaction with your supervisor and internal clients.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- A degree in design, visual communications, or a related field.
- Demonstrate knowledge of offset print and digital print processes and production methods.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of producing content for web and mobile. Strong attention to detail, quality, and process.
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Flexible; able to address rapidly changing requests.
- Problem solver.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within brand guidelines while remaining fresh and unique.
- Highly competent in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop with some experience in After Effects and/or Animate.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Proficient on both Mac and Windows Platforms. Up-to-date with current design trends.
- Additional Desirables: Experience in the financial industry. Knowledge of HTML/CSS. Experience working with project management software.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary