JobDiva # 19-03986
JobDiva # 19-03986
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Graphic Designer for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Position Overview: The designer will join the company team responsible for supporting of the clients business communications. Primary responsibilities are related to the development and distribution of internal and external communications, working with CA creative director and content team.
- Support the graphic communication needs of the department
- Coordinate with manager and planners to build and update materials critical to the department
- Work seamlessly and flexibly through several concurrent projects, deliverables and deadlines
- Foster and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Attend and participate in client meetings, as needed
- Deliverables would be strategic and/or informational in nature
- Assist in building decks for leadership communication
- Proofread written and graphic communications
- Work with partner agencies to ensure consistency across all graphic elements
- Serve as a strong advocate for the client
- Have a strong understanding of the Client brand, look/feel and tonality
- OB REQUIREMENTS: Graphic Design Background
- degree in a related field
- Two to four years of experience
- Looking for a self-starter who works independently.
- Must be an organized and detail-oriented problem-solver with an entrepreneurial attitude and strategic mindset.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced client environment is essential.
- Eager to learn.
- Strong written communication skills required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign required.
- An eye for detail is critical.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary