Job Number: 20-10259
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Grants Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assist in review of grant proposals for assigned therapeutic areas, including collaboration with IME Specialist in review of RFE-solicited proposals.
- Evaluates opportunities for department innovation, continuous improvement and process enhancements.
- Contributes to strategic medical education planning for aligned therapeutic area.
- Medical Education Provider Interfacing and assessment:
- Communicate with external Providers as needed and directed on operational issues, to ensure receipt of interim and final project outcome reports within pre-established timelines and guidelines.
- Participates in Provider Capability Presentations and outcomes analysis
- Observes and monitors supported IME activities and enduring materials, as requested
- Maintain Grant and provider historical data, including all grant-related information (announcements, brochures, outcomes reports, publications, etc.,) evaluation, and monitoring forms.
- Assist IME Specialist with analysis of program outcomes for adherence to learning objectives, proposed outcome Levels and estimated vs actual attendance.
- Responsible for managing and collaborating with IME Specialist on various Outcomes reports and metrics:
- Track status of each project, ensuring receipt of project details prior to activity launch
- Maintain calendar of live IME events for Project Coordinator to populate on IME SharePoint site.
- Assist IME Specialist in preparing quarterly IME accomplishments for distribution
- Collate educational outcomes and highlight key findings and unfilled educational gaps
- Degree: Advanced degree in the medical field. Masters, PhD, Pharm.D., or equivalent preferred in related area.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of medical and/or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong computer skills including SharePoint Online, and MS Office 365 (Word, Excel (Pivot tables), PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong collaboration skills within a matrix environment.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively prioritize workload and work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities and experience partnering with vendors and multidisciplinary teams
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.