Job Number: 20-06148
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Grant Analyst for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Overall management of a centralized site payment mailbox
- Document (e.g., clinical trial agreements, payment information forms) retrieval, review and data entry for global clinical trial site payment configuration
- Generate Purchase Orders in Oracle
- Report generation
- Respond to internal and external stakeholder inquiries regarding invoicing, contracts and other special requests
- Project Management as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated Excel and analytical skills, working knowledge of SharePoint
- Advanced knowledge of SAP including reporting functionality
- Competency in Oracle, Ariba, Celtrak, Basware, Medidata, Smartsheet
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience
- Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- Experience in financial or health sciences or related industries (pharmaceutical, hospital-based, laboratory, CRO, etc.)
- Working knowledge of clinical trials, contracts and Scope of Work documents, Clinical Trial Management Systems and medical terminology
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.