Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Grant Analyst for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure all invoices are received and paid in accordance with the terms of corresponding Contracts or Statements of Work (‘SOWs’) and study agreements can be terminated in a timely manner; carry out troubleshooting with vendors as needed
- Manage responses to internal and external stakeholder inquiries regarding invoicing, contracts, reconciliations, aging reports, and other special requests.
- Ensure the optimum financial performance of the CCPS Grant Administration function, overseeing and triaging creation of Funds and completing reconciliations to return access funds to cost plans; analyze financial performance to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Create, manage and analyze aging reports on the status of past due, current, and future payments and/or credits; follow-up with internal stakeholders and vendors as required
- Analyze underlying contracts and Statements of Work to ensure funds are used efficiently and spent according with their terms
- Oversee invoices processed in accordance with appropriate Client (Client) systems and oversee coordination with outsourced or offshore service functions for appropriate payment.
- Manage (and/or revise as needed) end-to-end payment processes to ensure timely payment and ensure supplier discounts and rebates are achieved for Client.
- Responsible for updating department policies and procedures.
- Responsible for 75% of all training for Grant Administrators and Sr. Grant Administrators.
- For Grant Administrators provide training sessions with new hires and existing employees as needed on an ongoing basis
- Provide functional and role-based training to ensure the growth and continued development of a high-performing Sr Grant Administration team.
- Matrix reporting relationships (in direct reports)- and input to employee reviews
- Work closely with external vendors to negotiate payment on past due and/or future invoices, work with Ops Managers to discuss and set reasonable payment terms for vendors, and work with the vendor creation team to ensure that payment terms are correctly set in SAP.
- Respond to internal and external stakeholder inquiries regarding invoicing, contracts, reconciliations, aging reports, and other special requests.
- Contribute and oversee the overall performance of the Grant Administration team, identifying opportunities for improvement, efficiencies, or changes to functional and operational activities and documentation processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate related work experience
- Demonstrated Excel and analytical skills, working knowledge of SharePoint
- Advanced knowledge of SAP including reporting functionality
- Competency in Ariba
- Minimum of 5 years’ related work experience
- Experience in financial or health sciences or related industries (pharmaceutical, hospital-based, laboratory, CRO, etc.)
- Working knowledge of clinical trials, contracts and Scope of Work documents, Clinical Trial Management Systems and medical terminology
- Advanced experience in funds management and people leadership
- US military experience will be considered towards industry experience requirements
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Aria Rico at Ariadne.Rico@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary