Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Global Securities Operations Resolution and Recovery Analyst for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
The GSO Operations Global Resolution & Recovery team forms part of the Global Markets Operations department. They provide the gathering and analyzing of data, process mapping, assessment of operational readiness and risk scenarios, due diligence of process controls and coordination of regulatory required information to complete documents required under the U.S. Dodd Frank 165D plan, the FDIC Covered Insured Depository Institution plan and U.K. PRA rules concerning Financial Institution transparency of operational processes and interdependency among affiliates.
- Acting as a global central team within GSO working with Operations line management to gather and analyze key information
- Ensuring consistency of information with other LOBs for senior Operations leadership
- Participating in Firm Wide initiatives (REIs) to achieve regulatory requirements
- Identification of interdependencies across affiliates related to:
- Facilities/Real Estate
- Preparing playbooks for the following purposes
- Financial Market Utilities (FMU) stress situations involving Client
- Global Banking and Markets (GBAM) Wind Down during both runway and resolution phases
- UK Entity Solvent Wind Down specific for UK regulators
- Reviewing Asset Traceability process/data for client assets
- Providing draft and final documents to discussion with senior Operations Leadership
- Transferring GRRP routines to the LOBs and incorporate in their business as usual (BAU) processes
Interested in applying?
- 1-3 years' experience of working in an Operations environment. Regulatory, audit or risk/control experience is also desirable.
- Analysis skills (data and process) - Ability to analyze data/processes and create professional, clear and concise presentation documents, including process maps, that identify key issues/controls, identify process/control gaps and provide meaningful information to satisfy regulatory requirements
- Influence - Ability to influence LOBs to facilitate accurate and complete representations of the process and control environment. Ability to challenge in a firm but non-confrontational manner
- Organizational Skills - Excellent Organizational & multi-tasking skills to support Resolution and Recovery process while at same time addressing variety of ad-hoc requests and issues as they arise. Ability to work to tight deadlines and produce accurate and complete analysis
- Communication - Ability to deal and communicate at all levels within the organization. Advanced written, verbal and presentational skills. Ability to discuss and defend Resolution and Recovery opinions to senior management and product line SMEs
- Control policy – Detailed understanding of operations support processes, procedures, controls and practices.
- Product experience - Knowledge across operations product processes and control environment
- Regulatory environment – understanding of the regulatory environment as it applies to the local jurisdiction specifically for Resolution and Recovery
Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.