GLOBAL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPLY - Statistician Statistician
Global Product Development and Supply – Statistician
Job Number: 21-15042
Job Number: 21-15042
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Global Product Development and Supply – Statistician for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide statistical support to Global Product Development & Supply (GPS) and late stage development to deliver process and method robustness in ensuring product quality and compliance.
- Areas of support include development, process improvement, tech transfer, validation, PAIs, clinical supplies, manufacturing, transportation, health authority filings, and regulatory responses.
- Support in relation to study design and data analysis will be provided to Client functions worldwide, including small molecule and biologics development, manufacturing, and supply.
- M.S. in Statistics or relevant majors with significant academic training in statistics. Preferred: Master's degree with 6+ months of relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge on statistical methodologies, such as design of experiment (DOE), linear and nonlinear regression, mixed model, statistical process control (SPC), and multivariate analysis.
- General knowledge of biologics/Chemical engineering is a plus.
- Strong data analysis and programming skills.
- Proficient with major statistical software packages such as SAS, R, JMP, and MINITAB.
- Great communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in an understandable, rational, and concise manner.
- Able to work independently as well as effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.