GLOBAL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPLY - Research Associate Research Associate
Global Product Development and Supply - Research Associate
Job Number: 21-15368
Job Number: 21-15368
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Global Product Development and Supply - Research Associate for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- In this individual contributor, lab-based role, the Research Associate will work in a collaborative environment to perform process analytics testing to support early-stage cellular therapy programs, new technology development and qualification projects.
- The applicant will join a fast-paced testing group that values data quality, high productivity and teamwork.
- Support analytical data packages for cell therapy process development studies
- Execution of multiparameter flow cytometry (Phenotypic, functional assays, etc.)
- Execution of cell-based assays (e.g. Luminex, ELISA, MSD, etc.)
- Work collaboratively in a matrix group structure to support multiple early-stage cellular therapy programs
- Develop and optimize analytical methods to increase throughput and efficiency of testing
- Data analysis and reporting with an emphasis on high quality data and quick turnaround
- Timely and thorough documentation of experimental reports in an Electronic Laboratory Notebook
- Assist with maintenance laboratory instruments and wet-lab workspaces (e.g. cleaning, stocking, ordering)
- Bachelors degree in a scientific discipline with 0-3 years of relevant lab experience
- Experience with aseptic technique, cell culturing, and/or cell-based assays
- Familiarity and experience with flow cytometry and/or FACS
- Demonstrated track record of time management and prioritizing work across multiple projects.
- Experience with data analysis in cell biology; education or lab training in immunology preferred
- Works collaboratively in a team environment; comfortable in fast-paced environment with a cross-functional team dynamic.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Technical problem-solving and attention to detail
- Proficiency utilizing MS Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Trained in multi-color, flow cytometry (wet-lab) and multi-parameter data analysis (FlowJo, FCS Express)
- Exposure to liquid handlers & robotic instruments
- Prior experience handling and analyzing primary T cell function and phenotype
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.