GLOBAL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPLY - Change Management Project Manager
Change Management Project Manager
Job Number: 21-16400
Job Number: 21-16400
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Change Management Project Manager for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- PhD with 6-8 years experience working in a pharmaceutical or highly regulated environment, Masters degree with 8-10 years experience or Bachelors degree with 10-12 years experience.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing deadlines and balance priorities while meeting or exceeding expectations
- Experience in Change management
- Demonstrated ability to drive organizational change while balancing priorities utilizing strong organizational skills
- Exemplary leadership skills as demonstrated by the ability to manage individuals and teams towards meeting goals
- Ability to drive consensus, drive performance and to lead strategically.
- Demonstrated success in managing project, team effectiveness, facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of FDA regulations and ICH guidelines applicable to GXP. FDA regulations and ICH guidelines include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 21 CRF Parts 11, 58, 111, 210, 211, 610 and 820
- ICH Q7, Q8, Q9, and Q10
- Knowledge of project management concepts and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex issues and differences in a creative, constructive and diplomatic manner
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and mentor team members
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of productivity, accountability and energy
- Proven teambuilding skills and an ability to foster partnerships across projects and multidisciplinary
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.